We are very proud to announce the launch of Mepacs’ new website last month.
Mepacs stands for Mt Eliza Personal Assistance Call Service and is an emergency response personal alarm service, providing piece of mind for older Australians and their families.
Since 1989, Mepacs has been providing their high quality personal alarm service to thousands of clients. A division of Peninsula Health, Mepacs is the sole provider of the Victorian Government funded, Personal Alert Victoria (PAV) program. The service has access to Peninsula Health’s clinical support team and aged care and disability services, ensuring the provision of highest quality amenity.
Ellis Jones were responsible for the creation of their new website which boasts advanced site functionality including extensive online forms and world standard usability for aged persons.
Our job was to develop a website that:
- accurately portrayed Mepacs’ mission and function;
- answered all questions potential users of the service might have;
- contained highly detailed online forms within which confidential information could be obtained and stored securely
- was intuitive and user-friendly for all ages, and;
- achieved world class accessibility.
Within the first 24 hours of the site being launched, Mepacs reported transactions began without any overt marketing strategies. We are very proud of the finished product and thank Mepacs for working closely with us on this one; overcoming obstacles as they arose, tackling and solving problems together.