Identity is a complicated concept that plays a fundamental role in every decision we make. Understanding brand identity is critical to building relationships with customers, business people, voters and community members.
People express their identity in the way they look, speak and act. We explore the intersection of individual, company and place identity, creating improving health and social outcomes, rewarding experiences and sustainable enterprise.
The fundamental theory of identity underpins all our work: from research and strategy to campaigns and graphic design. We start with identity.
Our identity practice applies the agency’s models and expertise in the following areas:
- Social behavioural research
- Brand awareness, perception and advocacy research
- Corporate branding strategy
- Product and service branding
- Brand activation plans and campaigns
- Place identity and branding
- Employer branding and employee value proposition
- Purpose branding
- Visual identity and branding
Our identity work extends across many leading clients including ANZ, Brotherhood of St Laurence, Japara Healthcare, The Women’s (Vic), Calvary Community Care, Uniting Agewell Manningtree, and the City of Latrobe.