Social change campaigns
We build movements that inspire people to think, act and share, for good.
Movements are sparked by ideas and propelled by organised action. Using social research and co-design techniques, we develop unifying concepts and social change campaigns that mobilise people behind causes and initiatives.
We use contemporary communications approaches, tools and platforms to achieve reach, enable understanding and drive engagement and action. We seek and report on both campaign outcomes and longer term social impact.
Our social change campaigns include health promotion, consumer marketing, impact initiative design and launch, behaviour change and brand identity activation.
Regardless of the type, all of our social change campaigns achieve:
- A well-defined social purpose with evidence of genuine intent and authenticity
- Strong, sustained advocacy leading to escalating brand awareness and consumer engagement
- Transformation of the relationship between an organisation and its customers and stakeholders – from transactional to collaborative, behind a shared purpose
- Improvements in talent acquisition and retention, and employee engagement
Our services include:
- Campaign conception – structure, logic, approach
- Campaign strategy
- Creative development
- Market and concept testing
- Execution and management
- Measurement and reporting