What! You don’t follow us on Twitter yet, you say?
Go to @EllisJonesLive and click Follow! You could be missing out on some great resources and useful information on using social media and online PR in your marketing efforts.
Ever wondered how to use social media channels to recruit your workforce talent, or what other NFPs are doing successfully in this space?
Perhaps your focus is to stay informed on the best / worst examples of social media use in organisational marketing?
We’ve got your back.
Here are your top 10 favourite tweets for this month:
1. RT @blackbaud: Top 12 Social Media Insights for NFPs in 2012 http://bit.ly/HT685T #socialmedia #NFPs
2. Let the #socialmedia games begin! [READ] “Greek athlete expelled over racist tweet” http://awe.sm/a1vt4 via @theage
3. How to create an effective & engaging #socialrecruiting campaign >> [READ] “4 nuggets of social recruiting knowledge.” http://bit.ly/HQKPOa
4. Four well-known and emerging techniques that will get results in your next meeting session >> http://bit.ly/McthOZ #facilitation #gamestorming
5. RT @BradBennett 12 things not to share on Twitterhttp://bit.ly/MdVJ8n #socialmedia
6. [READ] Sticky wisdom. Compelling content on social media channels >> http://bit.ly/OvSfJq #socialmedia #content
7. StarTrek-esque technology coming soon to a classroom near you.. [READ] http://awe.sm/g1P6t via @theage #eLearning
8. #facebook #privacy. Can these words be used in a sentence without inducing a scowl? [READ] ‘Has Facebook gone too far?’http://bit.ly/KVapHY
9. A British town tries to reinvent Itself using #branding >>http://awe.sm/g1o3t via @FastCoDesign #engagement
10. Tackling #socialisolation – older people head #online [READ]http://awe.sm/l1ItY via @AgedCareINsite features our Older Vics Online Survey
We also have a dedicated Twitter profile sharing specialist #health and #agedcare communications for our dedicated Health & Ageing cohort in Australia, follow us @EJhealth_ageing.