Accentuating the heart of purpose through the evolution of brand identity.
Learn more about this project
Yüme works with leading food suppliers to ship surplus stock, that may otherwise have been wasted, to smart hospitality and retail businesses, preventing good food from ending up in landfill. Yüme approached Ellis Jones to lead them through the process of evolving their brand identity to reflect their growth beyond a start-up, and hero purpose at the heart of what they do.
Ellis Jones worked with the Yüme’s executive leadership team to capture and communicate their brand identity. Through research and workshops we mapped their key audiences, their values, preferences and needs, and defined a compelling value proposition to reach them. Our design studio articulated the brand strategy through a visual identity system that speaks to the maturity of the Yüme model and platform, and ‘heros’ the brand purpose, while remaining ownable and differentiated from other players in the market.
Ellis Jones designed and facilitated an organisation wide co-design and creative branding process, culminating in the delivery of:
- A strategic brand identity
- Value proposition and key messaging
- Visual identity (inc. style guide)
- Launch collateral (inc. pitch decks, collateral, social channel badging and content treatments, packaging, identity livery, and website platform UI)
- An activation plan outlining brand expression mapped to key customer group journeys.
Armed with a renewed strategic direction, and a visual identity commensurate with experience and scale, Yüme relaunched to market in early 2021.