CASE STUDY: Responding to important business development.
Aidacare is the leading provider of ward based equipment and rehabilitation products to aged care facilities, hospitals, physio and occupational therapists and private retail clients in Australia.
Aidacare is a highly focused, growing business that invests in sector leadership. As a marketing partner, Ellis Jones has worked with Aidacare since 2011 offering health communications, design and development services. Our work has covered:
- Marketing advice
- Development of a eRAP tablet application (iOS) for OTs working with veterans and the Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) – see Design & Web section of this site.
- Development of major pitch presentations for preferred supplier panels
- Design, copywriting and production of print marketing materials
- Web video (view)
Ellis Jones has assisted Aidacare on pivotal projects, when market differentiation and professionalism was the difference needed to win market share or important contracts. Messaging, user experience and design all needed to evoke the very real functional and emotional benefits of choosing Aidacare. Key features of our work:
- Beautifully designed tablet application with sophisticated ordering functionality that saves OTs and physios time, gets better client outcomes and facilitates the necessary DVA processes.
- A pitch presentation displaying knowledge and empathy for the aged care sector, a determination to add value through efficiency and customer service
- Brochures that apply science to message hierarchy and visual calls-t0-action